Maksim Tsaryk, LMHC, NCC
- Conditions to Use the Website. Your permission to use the Website is conditioned upon your agreement that you:
- will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any manner without our prior written consent;
- will not use the Website for any commercial purposes other than the specific commercial activities contained on the Website and will not use it to obtain data or personal information about any other users or to solicit other users or advertisers;
- Promotions, Sweepstakes, And Other Contests. We reserve the right to, on occasion, offer special promotions, contests, and/or sweepstakes intended to provide you an incentive to use or promote the Website or engage with advertisers or others associated with the Website. The applicable rules will be posted on the Website in or near the description of each such promotion. We reserve the right to interpret the rules related to any such promotion, contest, or sweepstakes at our sole discretion, and you hereby agree to our interpretation.
- General Maintenance. We may make the website unavailable for periods of time for general maintenance. The length of such unavailability will be kept to a minimum, but we offer no guarantee as to the length of time the website may be unavailable. We are not liable for any issue that may arise from such unavailability.
- Disclaimers of Warranty. We provide the Website and the related goods and services “as is”, “where-is”, and “as available.” We make no express and/or implied warranties or guarantees about the Website, the goods, and services described thereon, or the Advertisers.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, VENDORS, AND THE MERCHANTS WHO ADVERTISE WITH US DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES ARE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, TIMELY OR FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED. WE IN NO WAY GUARANTEE THAT WE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, IS ERROR-FREE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, OR AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING. WE DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, (A) ANY ENDORSEMENT OF OR LIABILITY FOR CONTENT AND HYPERLINKS; (B) INACCURACY, INCOMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE SERVICES; (C) THE TRANSMISSION OF VIRUSES OR THE OCCURRENCE OF DATA CORRUPTION; AND (D) DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF THE TRANSMISSION, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES, OR CIRCUMSTANCES OVER WHICH THE ORGANIZATION HAS NO CONTROL.
7. Limitations of Liability.
- In connection with the foregoing release, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542 (and any similar provision in any other jurisdiction) which states: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our officers, directors, representatives, employees, and agents, and all of our parent companies, affiliates, related companies and their officers, directors, representatives, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees) arising from:
- Intellectual Property.
- We retain, to the maximum extent possible, all ownership, without limitation, of all the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, interactive features, and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (“Marks”) unless they are marks used by Merchants who have provided them to us for use on this Website. The Marks are owned or licensed to us, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law of the United States of America, the law of the jurisdiction where you reside, and international conventions. All content on the Website provided by us is provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website.
- Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall be of no legal force or effect.